It's time for my first drawing of a signed hardcover copy of The Desert Hedge Murders. If you want to read a synopsis and an excerpt before entering, check out the information I posted on August 7th.
This drawing will be tweeted throughout the day today, as well as advertised on several lists and groups. Here's how you enter:
1. Click on my blog photo. That will take you to my website.
2. Click on the Contact button. You'll be on the page that lists scheduled appearances. Near the top is a link that says "E-Mail Patricia." If you click on that link, you should end up in your default e-mail account. For those who cannot get to an e-mail screen that way, leave your cursor on the E-mail Patricia link while you check your toolbar at the bottom left side of your screen. That should tell you the correct e-mail address to use from your own e-mail account.
3. Create an e-mail with "DHM book drawing" in the Subject line.
4. In the body of the e-mail, give me your name and your state or country.
5. Send the e-mail no later than midnight U. S. Mountain Time on Saturday, September 19th, 2009.
6. I will number the entries in the order they come in. On Sunday, I'll draw from my envelope of corresponding numbers to select the winner and will make the announcement on Monday's blog post.
Sound like too much trouble? Don't be wimpy. I'm telling you, your mom (aunt, grandmother, whatever) will love the older ladies in the Florida Flippers travel club.