Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More Blogs from Members of Northern Colorado Writers

I have a new blogroll in my side bar that focuses on members of Northern Colorado Writers. The ten most recent posts will be visible. I'll be adding new blogs as I find them.

It would be great if readers could drop by if the blog title and topic is of interest. Some are relatively new blogs that would love to have visitors and feedback. And maybe you'll find something meant just for you.

Laura Lee Carter's blog is Midlife Crisis Queen (It's never too late to find out who you might have been!). Laura Lee is a life change coach, speaker, blogger, entrepreneur, and the author of Midlife Magic and the Life Change Workbook.

Living in the Write Mind is Maggie Goin's blog. Maggie is the author of In Real Life, a novel about internet safety, and numerous articles on topics such as depression in senior citizens and drug withdrawal in newborns. In the real world job, Maggie is a nurse. I was fascinated to read in her bio that she has "a black belt in Kung Fu San Soo."

Michelle Mach writes fiction, poetry, articles, and essays, but she's also a crafty lady who has a blog called Michelle Mach: My Crazy Crafty Adventure. Those among you who are creative, especially those who like beads and jewelry-making, will definitely want to check this one out.

Armchair Heroines is a blog of "News, reviews, fun and games for the romance reader." Tiffany James is writing romantic fiction. Her excellent blog includes book reviews and author interviews for lovers of this genre.

I have a feeling there are more blogs waiting to be discovered among the members of this diverse writers' organization. I'll call them stealth blogs. The search is on.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice of you to give your support. I'm sure everyone appreciates it.

Michelle Mach said...

Thanks, Pat! Isn't it amazing how diverse the NCW group is?

Jemi Fraser said...

Thanks for the links - they sound great!

Elizabeth Spann Craig said...

Great links, Patricia. It sounds like a great group of writers!

Elizabeth Mystery Writing is Murder

Mason Canyon said...

Looking forward to checking out these great new links and authors. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Patricia,

You are so supportive of other writers. It is refreshing to see and inspiring to me. When I grow up, I want to be like you. Until then, I'll enjoy your wonderful posts.

Which, I did read my back log, but took a page from your book and am only commenting to one. Thanks for your informative posts. I always enjoy them.

Maggie said...

Thanks, as always, for your support and encouragement.
Maggie

Tiffany James said...

Hi, Patricia ~

Thanks for the plug for Armchair Heroines! I haven't been very active over there because I'm helping to plan a romance readers convention in Denver in July called RomCon. It's keeping me hopping!

Love the blog! Have a great day ~

Tiffany James