I don't want to waste too much of your time, so I'll only list ten of my favorites:
1. Search the library catalog for books I want to read -- place them on Hold, even though I already have a mile-high pile of books next to my favorite reading chair.
2. Watch my tulips. They're hardly ever doing anything interesting, but you never know.
3. Search for a recipe online -- specifically one that uses leftover turkey, peas, and celery.
4. Take everything out of the hall closet, then put it all back. I guess that's a lot like digging holes and then filling them in again. Emptying the hall closet, however, is easier, and I can do it without getting wet when it's raining.
5. Sit in front of the computer and stare at a blank Word document.
6. Rewrite my To Do List.
7. Dust the mini-blinds.
8. Read a few of the posts, articles, group digests, and newsletters I've stored in folders.
9. Think about writing query letters and preparing submissions. Add item to my To Do List.
10. Watch television. Tuesday: American Idol, Dancing With the Stars, Glee, Lost, V -- Thank goodness I have a DVR!