Raquel Byrnes, one of the new blogger friends I made during the April A to Z Blog Challenge, tagged me in her May 4th blog post.
For a "Tag" you answer 5 questions 5 times to share a bit about yourself. I'm not sure my answers are going to be as interesting as Raquel's, but I'll give it my best shot.
Question 1 - Where were you five years ago?
1. Living with hubby in the same house in Northern Colorado that we live in now.
2. Revising my first mystery manuscript (again) so I could pitch it to an agent at a fall writers' conference.
3. Celebrating my 63rd birthday (yep, I'm a Taurus).
4. Working on a historical novel manuscript that I couldn't decide whether to make women's fiction or a mystery.
5. Getting ready to accompany hubby on trips to two of his bridge tournaments (back-to-back), one in Casper, Wyoming and one in Colorado Springs, CO.
Question 2 - Where would you like to be in five years?
1. Living in Northern Colorado (but I'd love to redecorate the current house or move to a smaller, newer house)
3. Celebrating the sale of my ninth novel. (It's good to dream big.)
4. Packing for a trip to the south of France.
Question 3 - What is on your to-do list today?
1. Write two blog posts
2. Work on the manuscript I'm critiquing for a writer who won the critique in a silent auction
3. Cut up a bunch of cardboard boxes (in the garage) for the recycle bin
4. Schedule a trip to Illinois to see my mom
5. Get the car washed
Question 4 - What snacks do you enjoy?
1. Triscuits and cheddar cheese
2. Lindt 85% cocoa extra dark chocolate
3. Popcorn popped in olive oil
4. Frozen blueberries and yogurt (esp. Greek yogurt) sprinkled with a crunchy granola
5. Homemade frozen yogurt with dark sweet cherry chunks
Question 5 - What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Travel to every single place I've ever wanted to go, and I have a long list
2. Help our grown kids and other relatives and friends fulfill their special dreams
3. Employ a full-time housekeeper and cook
4. Buy a new car (but still keep the old one that we love) and a new house.
5. A billion dollars is a lot of money, and I kind of like my life the way it is. I would create a charitable foundation with the remaining funds.
Now I get to tag five other bloggers I admire. I choose:
1. Beth Groundwater -- I admire Beth for her outstanding promotional efforts and her initiative, and for having the good sense not to post to her blog every day. She did an intense blog book tour when her second mystery was published, however, that sets a wonderful example for all writer-bloggers.
2. Barbara Scully at From My Kitchen Table
3. Cricket McRae at Hearth Cricket
4. Donna Volkennant at Donna's Book Pub
5. Megan DiMaria at A Prisoner of Hope
Now I'm off to get the car washed. The To Do List rules.