Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Passing on the Picasso Award

Monday I mentioned receiving the Picasso Award from Rayna M. Iyer at Coffee Rings Everywhere but didn't have my list ready to pass it on. This is the day.

Rayna earned this award because she displays excellent photographs to illustrate her posts. She also has a beautiful way with words.

There are lots of ways to interpret the Picasso Award, but I have chosen to pass it on to bloggers who also display beautiful artwork and/or photographs on their blogs, or illustrate their posts with pictures that help tell their story:

Yvonne Lewis at Welcome to my World of Poetry
Fifi Flowers
Kathleen Harrell at Retired in the Rockies
Cricket McRae at Hearth Cricket
Kaye Barley at Meanderings and Musing for Sissyfriss and Lou Lou are going to the beach, a fun photo essay you'll love.

Recipients: There are no rules or obligations attached, but feel free to post the logo on your blog and pass it on to other deserving bloggers.

See you Friday.

13 comments:

Mason Canyon said...

Congratulations again on the award and thanks for a new link to check out. I enjoy the other links you posted also. They are definitely worth visiting.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

Ella said...

How fun; I can't wait to check these out! Photos really do give us insight and a connection to the blogger's post!

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Thank you Patricia for the award, it is most kind and feel honoured that you should think of me.

Take care
Yvonne.

Talli Roland said...

Congrats on the award and congrats also to those you've passed it on to!

Carol Kilgore said...

Congratulations on your award!

Elspeth Futcher said...

Another well-deserved award, Patricia! Thanks for giving me some new links.

Amy Kathleen Ryan said...

I like this. It's cool. And I'm stopping by because you said you had something for me. So... HI PAT!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats, you deserve it. Your blog is wonderful.

CD

Anonymous said...

Cool. I'm on it. I need to do an awards ceremony sometime soon. I'll add it to the presigous Awesomeous Maximus Awards I hand out.

Stephen Tremp

Linda L. Henk said...

Congratulations! I'll check these blogs out. Kathleen's pictures of Greece are spectacular.

Jemi Fraser said...

Great choices for the pass-along :)

Patricia Stoltey said...

Sorry, everyone, I was traveling today (Wednesday) and am just now getting a chance to alert those who didn't already discover their awards. I'm sort of on vacation through next Wednesday, but will be checking in from time to time.

Kaye Wilkinson Barley - Meanderings and Muses said...

Hi, Patricia! I'm so sorry I'm late to the party! congratulations on the award, and thank you for the award! Sissyfriss and Lou Lou will be very proud!!!!

Kaye