Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Funny Stuff

You know I'm still entertaining company, right? But tomorrow we're back on track with guest blogger Bodie Parkhurst, so don't forget to stop by.

Now to entertain you with the funniest stuff I found among my blogger friends last weekend:

Spunk on a Stick's Tips: The Sunday Sillies from L. Diane Wolfe

Honey, I Came Up With a New Way to Kill Somebody by guest blogger Avery Ames at Poe's Deadly Daughters.

The wonderful Parnell Hall has a video clip you don't want to miss. As usual, agent Kristin Nelson picked up the best of the best for her Friday Funnies at Pub Rants: Signing in the Waldenbooks.

That's all folks. See you tomorrow.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patricia - Thanks for those necessary laughs! Enjoy your "family time."

Ann Best said...

Will follow these links later, when I have time. I just got the second round of edits from my publisher. Sigh. A lot of work ahead...!!

Enjoy family. See you tomorrow.

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Thanks Patricia made me smile that can only be good.

Yvonne,

Anonymous said...

The Sunday Sillies are always fun. See you when you get back.

Stephen Tremp

Jemi Fraser said...

Thanks for the fun links :)

Peggy Frezon said...

Thanks for the funnies!

Jane Kennedy Sutton said...

I loved the book signing at Waldenbooks video!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

There's some funny blogs out there. Spunky's LOL Cats are great. I also follow Cheeseboy - and he'a about to post a video taped from within a McDonald's playground tube for hitting 300 followers.