The Five Things
I hope you had a lovely 4th of July and holiday weekend. I know I did. I rested, procrastinated, hung out, avoided constructive projects, procrastinated some more, and took naps in the middle of all that frantic effort to ignore anything even vaguely resembling work.
And I don't even feel guilty.
However, there are five urgent things I need to do:
1. Start posting again on a regular schedule. No procrastinating allowed.
2. Start blog-hopping and leaving comments again on a regular schedule. Every evening, no matter what.
3. Finish the last couple of chapters of the first draft of my wip. Yes, the same couple of chapters I've been vowing to complete for the last two or three months. Just do it, Patricia.
4. Spring into action on an exciting new blog project for Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers.
5. Make a plan for the rest of the summer and stick to it. Yes, my plan will include naps.
I'm working on #4 already, and today's post is my first effort toward succeeding at #1.
It's funny how my spring fever morphed into summer fever without any warning.
My Thursday Guest
April Moore will be here on Thursday with a wonderful post about how research can upset one's appetite. It's a fun post, so don't forget to stop by.
Looking for More Guest Author/Bloggers for October through December
If you're interested in being a guest blogger to promote a new book release or just to tell us a funny story, contact me at the e-mail link in my profile (upper right sidebar).