Cat Woods of Words from the Woods, was kind enough to pass on The Versatile Blogger Award to me this week. Thanks, Cat, you're a dear. I appreciate it so much.
This award comes with rules:
1. Thank those who loved me enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about myself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 15 newly discovered or followed bloggers–in no particular order–who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let my fifteen new friends know I love them.
Well, I'm a stickler for the rules, so here are seven things about me:
1. My favorite all-time most loved food is pizza.
2. I have not had a pet for the last 25 years.
3. The last pet I did have was a pug.
4. I spent my first two years of college at the University of Illinois, then went back to school ten years later to earn a degree from Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana.
5. I only have one sibling, a younger brother.
6. The two creepiest places I ever visited were the battlefield at Gettysburg on a foggy morning, and The Little Bighorn battlefield on a sunny, windy day. I think those sites are haunted.
7. I have a wild imagination.
Now it seems I must pass this award on to 15 newly discovered or followed bloggers who are fantastic in some way. Here we go:
Megan DiMaria at A Prisoner of Hope
Stacy Post at A Writer's Point of View
Ellie at Ella's Edge
Steena Holmes at Chocolate Reality
Ginger Simpson at Ginger Simpson's Dishin' It Out
Jan Morrison at Living the Complicated Simple Life
Heather at Heather's Odyssey
Guinevere at This is Not My Day Job
Kiersten White at Kiersten Writes
Ciss at Journaling My Life Away
Vivian Zabel at Brain Cells & Bubble Wrap
Ann Best at Long Journey Home
Alexandra Crocodile at Friends & Crocodiles
Barbara Scully at From My Kitchen Table
Phew! That was a lot of work. And I still have to contact all these fine bloggers this morning to let them know.
But we're not done yet.
Carol Kilgore at Under the Tiki Hut awarded the You Are My Sunshine: Supportive Commenter Award to me this week. Thanks, Carol, for thinking of me.
This award did not come with a list of rules or requirements, but I do know quite a few fine bloggers who deserve recognition for their wonderful comments. Carol passed the award on to five bloggers, so I will do the same. These are just a few of the bloggers who cheer me up:
Terry Odell at Terry's Place
Yvonne at Welcome to My World of Poetry
Simon Hay at Simon Hay Soul Healer
Margot Kinberg at Confessions of a Mystery Novelist
Clarissa Draper at Listen to the Voices
I hope you'll pay Cat and Carol a visit and that you'll find a few new friends among the other bloggers I've listed above. Happy blog-hopping.