1. I once performed with a belly-dancing troupe. The keyword there is once. I was embarrassed and chickened out after one performance and quit. However, the training does make one very fit and graceful (which I actually was about thirty years ago). Learn some basic moves by watching Arabic Belly Dance for Beginners on You Tube.
2. I studied piano for nine years. I still can't play worth a darn. I do have a keyboard, and I do plan to start playing again...soon.
3. One of my hobbies is crochet. I've crocheted nine afghans from the identical pattern using different color combinations each time. Also four shawls using the same pattern but different colors. Also baby blankets I give as gifts or donate to Project Linus. Contrary to popular opinion, crocheting while I watch television does not inhibit snacking.
4. When I was a clumsy short kid (who wanted to be a ballerina), I took tap dancing lessons. For one year. That's all the dance instructor could stand. I didn't like it much either. After watching a few elder gals in the local S.O.A.P. (Slightly Older Adult Players) shows dance with energy and enthusiasm, I wish I had tried harder.
5. My current favorite book of all time, which does change from time to time, is Wind in the Willows. First published in 1908, the book is about true friendship.
"When Mole takes a break from his cleaning and wanders down to the river bank, he meets the Water Rat and a friendship is instantly formed. The two, together with Badger, spend a glorious summer messing about on the river, picnicking on the bank, and taking life easy. But when their hapless friend Toad gets into a spot of bother they dash to his aid. Soon the four friends are fighting to save Toad Hall from the dastardly stoats and weasels."
There you have it. Now hit that comment box and reveal something fun about yourself.