1. That I should take more than a week off from blogging during the holidays,
so I'm going to be on blog-holiday from Wednesday, December 22 through Tuesday, January 3rd (although I'll have something short and sweet at Chiseled in Rock on the 2nd).
2. That I've let my To Do List grow too long again,
so I'm going to cross a few things off. I didn't say I was going to do the tasks, I just said I was going to cross them off the list. With a red pen.
3. That I'm dying to get back to my NaNoWriMo novel even though I have tons of stuff to do before my company comes on the 23rd,
so I'm going to treat myself to a whole weekend of writing time on Saturday and Sunday.
4. That I don't play any of my CDs anymore,
so I'm going to spend an hour or more each evening in my thinking chair listening to great music. I'm going to start with the score of Phantom of the Opera.
5. That my office still looks like it was rifled by a team of burglars looking for my stash of dark chocolate,
so I'm heading for Office Depot this afternoon to finally purchase the needed storage shelves.
6. That I haven't fixed homemade pizza for ages,
so that's what I'm fixing for supper (with onions, mushrooms, spinach, and two kinds of cheese).
7. That I haven't finished my Christmas shopping,
so there are quite a few people who are going to get gift cards this year. I'm fine with that. :)