I'm getting tired of doing the same old thing, so beginning mid-year I'm going to change up my blog's content and focus.
1. I'm going to do a few book reviews, but I'm only going to review non-fiction books on writing or the writing life. No fiction reviews.
2. I'll be doing a few interviews on my blog this year. I'm not interviewing authors or agents, though, because I already do a little of that over at Chiseled in Rock blog. I'm more excited about interviewing....drum roll, please....book bloggers and book reviewers.
3. Beginning July 1st, I'm open to hosting authors on virtual tours any day of the week except Tuesday, but I'll no longer actively seek and invite authors to do guest appearances. It's the seeking and inviting and scheduling that's taking up way too much of my time.
4. I've added a "Follow me by e-mail" option to my blog. It's in the right side bar just under my profile.
5. I plan to use more photos...as soon as I learn how to use my new camera.
6. You'll find a greater variety of blog topics including more human interest and think pieces. I have a nice one coming up on Monday the 13th from blogger Kaye Barley. And more stuff about my own writing life too.
7. My blogrolls are going to undergo a major weeding out and reorganization. If a blogger hasn't posted for more than a month, I'm removing said blogger from my blogroll. The same thing will happen to bloggers who do not link to this blog. I now follow blogs through Google Reader, so I don't need a list in the sidebar for my own use. The groups will probably be reduced to Agents, Book Bloggers, Writing Blogs (or something like that).
8. There will be other changes as well, but I haven't figured out what they are yet. Just going with the flow...