Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Chiseled in Rock Tuesday: A writing book review for YA authors

I'm at Chiseled in Rock blog today with a review of Victoria Hanley's newly released edition of Wild Ink: Success Secrets to Writing and Publishing in the Young Adult Market.

This new release (today as a matter of fact) contains additional material plus updated quotes and interviews with current best-selling YA authors. If you're even thinking about writing a YA novel or book of nonfiction, you need Wild Ink.

~~~~~

Oops, I neglected to mention that Cathy Cole has a nice review of my second Sylvia and Willie mystery, The Desert Hedge Murders, posted on her blog Kittling: Books. This book will soon be available for Kindle and Nook.

5 comments:

liz young said...

I ought to buy that - I've just sent off 5 chapters of a YA novel to Angry Robot's competition for YA fantasy.

Jessica L. Celaya said...

I will go check it out. Thanks for the link.

Patricia Stoltey said...

Lizy and Jessica -- I toy with the idea of trying a YA mystery one of these days, so this was the perfect book to introduce me to the genre. If you buy a copy, I'd love to hear what you think.

Lynn Proctor said...

sounds good--going to your link :)

Talli Roland said...

Congrats on the nice review, Pat! Off to check out the link.