Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday, Wednesday, So Good to See...

There is so much going on this week, it bloggles my mind.

Yes, I typed that word wrong on purpose. It fits.

Tomorrow's Guest Blogger

I'm excited to welcome Teresa Funke back as she promotes her newest WWII middle-grade novel, Wave Me Good-bye. She'll be giving away a copy of the novel to one reader who leaves a comment on her post by Friday midnight (MT). Teresa's books are great reads and make excellent gifts. Wave Me Good-bye is one of my favorites.


Amy Kathleen Ryan's Launch Party

Amy is another writer from Northern Colorado. Her newest YA sci fi adventure is Spark: A Sky Chasers Novel and is the continuation of the story begun in Glow. My friend Carolyn of Hooked and Happy blog attended Amy's book launch party and is giving away a set of Amy's books to celebrate. Just click on the Hooked and Happy link here and follow the trail.


What I'm Reading

I just finished an excellent Mallory mystery from Carol O'Connell, The Chalk Girl. The next book in my stack is White Horse by Alex Adams.


What I'm Writing

Mostly blog posts. I'm going to a wedding in August so I'm trying to get some of my work done in advance so there's no pressure to work when I should be having fun.


The Desert Hedge Murders

My second Sylvia and Willie novel, originally published by Five Star in hardcover and Harlequin Worldwide Mystery in paperback, will soon be available as an e-book for Kindle and Nook. Here's my new cover art.



Stay tuned. When I finally get those files uploaded, I plan to give away a signed hardcover copy of both The Prairie Grass Murders and The Desert Hedge Murders.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pat - Oh, that cover is beautiful! I am excited that you're releasing those books as e-books. That's wonderful! I'm glad you enjoyed the Carol O'Connell book. Kathy Mallory is such an interesting character in a lot of ways.


I'll look forward to Teresa's post tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I'm so tired I didn't even notice the spelling mistake!
I like the new cover.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad your book will be an eBook soon!

Donna Volkenannt said...

Wow, you are busy, Pat. Love the cover of your latest book.
Donna