Saturday, September 8, 2012

I'm at Colorado Gold. Please stop back on Monday

Yes, I'm in Denver doing my best to soak up every bit of writing information I can, connect with every single writer, agent, and editor I meet, and find some new potential blogger/author guests to feature in 2013.

The workshops I plan to attend today include:

The Lady or the Tiger: Traditional Publishing, Independent…or Both?

Instant Plot: Plan Out Your Novel the Easy Way

The Foundations of Fiction: Everything You Need to Know to Write a Solid Novel

And so much more.

See you Monday.

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Soak it all in!

Jemi Fraser said...

Sounds awesome! Have a great time :)

Angela Brown said...

Awesome! Wishing you the best as you gather with the like-minded, network and learn.

liz young said...

Have a wonderful time. Hope the networking works!

Anonymous said...

Pat - Hope you're having a fabulous time!!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Hope you share some of what you learn on future posts.