Sunday, December 9, 2012

Congratulations to the Winner...

I am now pleased to announce that the winner of a copy of the 2013 Writing Planner from Northern Colorado Writers is: 


Yolanda Renee


Yolanda is a writer who blogs at Defending the Pen blog, so I hope you'll stop by her place and say hi.






If you're interested in having your own copy of this helpful writing planner, you can order through the Northern Colorado Writers website.


Be sure to check in tomorrow for my guest blogger, Margaret Frazer, on the first day of her blog book tour. Her story about getting her book ready for publication while fighting her way through cancer treatment is a must-read.

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations, Yolanda!

Yolanda Renée said...

Thanks Patricia, and Alex --
I'm excited to get the planner.

I'm one of those who enjoys organization, and at one time it was something I was actually paid for. :)

It's truly made my day -- Thank you Patricia!

Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Yolanda!

Anonymous said...

Woohooo Yolanda! We expect greatness from your organization now. ;)