I'm not sure how it got to be Tuesday already.
I'm still scrambling to get caught up on tasks, but I can at least report my five best experiences at this year's Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers Colorado Gold Writers' Conference in Denver.
1. I received a Gold Nugget Award for my volunteer efforts to get the Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers Blog up and running. That felt really good. It's one of the things I love about RMFW. Volunteers are recognized for their efforts and never taken for granted.
2. I attended several workshops on various aspects of self-publishing and learned a bunch of new stuff. I love learning new stuff.
3. My bed was so comfortable that I actually slept well both nights. What can I say? Is there anything better than a good night's sleep?
4. I had a wonderful roommate. That makes a conference so much more fun.
5. I got silly and did a little dance in front of a roomful of people, just so I could win a copy of the author/presenter's book. Well...she did put the challenge on Facebook...and I do love a challenge. I couldn't resist.
Time to get busy. See you later.