Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Decent Beginning with NaNoWriMo and Looking for 2014 Guest Bloggers

Two NaNo days under my belt and my word count is on schedule. However, I've been starting too late in the day and have to finish up in the evening. I plan to change the schedule on Monday and write in the morning instead. That means I need to spend no more than fifteen minutes on email, Facebook, and Twitter until I make my word count goal for the day.

##

I'm starting to book my Thursday guest bloggers for the first quarter of 2014. I'm mostly looking for crime fiction authors but will also feature general writing or humor articles from writers in other genres. You can contact me through the email link in my profile (upper right sidebar).


6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You're writing - that's what matters!

Jemi Fraser said...

Good for you! I've managed to stay with the word count too so far but I'd like to be a little farther ahead so when November (which it will) attacks I'll still be okay :)

Anonymous said...

Pat - It's always social networking that gets me too. I think you have the right idea to discipline yourself and limit your SN time when you're writing.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Good stuff! If you needs tips on how to ignore the Internet, let me know. I'm really good at it some days.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Congrats on being so disciplined. Hope you keep it up.

Donna Volkenannt said...

You are a prefect role model. Your word count is inspiring. Thanks for being a NaNo buddy. Hope we can encourage one another to reach our goals.