Sunday, July 20, 2014

Taking a Little Break and Calling for Fall Guest Bloggers

I'm not totally unplugged, but will spend limited time on the computer between now and August 4th. You can expect to see me popping up here and there on social media, maybe a short blog post here and a few blog comments there.

My next blog guest is Eileen Goudge who will be here Thursday, August 7th.

My schedule is pretty open for the rest of the year, so if you're interested in guest posting here after September 1st, let me know. You can email me using the link in my blog profile (the link is in the upper right sidebar).

8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I understand! And might email you...

Anonymous said...

Good for you to give yourself a break if you need it, Pat.

Eileen Goudge said...

Patricia, I feel honored to be your next guest blogger!

Jemi Fraser said...

Hope you get some enjoyable R&R in :)

Patricia Stoltey said...

Alex, I'd love to have you as a guest on my blog!

Hi Margot! Yep. I need to get a lot of stuff caught up so it was time.

Eileen, I'm so happy to have you as you make transition to a new genre. This will be fun.

Hi Jemi -- I do hope to squeeze in a little R&R -- but first I must tackle the jungle that used to be my garden. LOL

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Patricia .. enjoy the summer break - all the best and have some rest too .. cheers Hilary

LD Masterson said...

Have a nice break.

Lorelei Bell said...

Enjoy your break, Patricia. I know I am!