Tuesday, February 10, 2015

You Still Have Time to Register for the Northern Colorado Writers Conference

The Northern Colorado Writers Conference is:


Ten years old this year, which is why the theme is Ten Years of Writing with Abandon (DECADEnce)

March 27-28, 2015, at the Hilton in Fort Collins, Colorado.

Set up for all types of writers from journalists to poets to novelists.

A small, intimate, something-for-everyone gathering to inspire and motivate.

Home to a whole bunch of aspiring and published writers who treat all attendees like family.

An opportunity to get writing samples in front of agents, editors, and critique mentors.

Lots of fun!!! Here's the proof from the conference creative team (and this is just the beginning of their effort to put together the best conference ever).


To learn more about the conference and to register, visit the Northern Colorado Writers Conference page and follow the links.

4 comments:

Dean K Miller said...

Hey everyone...if they'll let me in, they'll let anyone in. Come on by and say hi during a great two days of writerly overload! See you there.

Trisha said...

That would be so much fun! Alas, I live in Western Australia. But I will just sit here feeling envious. :)

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I wish I could be there. I love conferences and am busy helping with the planning for my group's conference in May.

Kerrie said...

Thanks for mentioning the conference Pat. It is going to be a great time this year (like always). I can't wait.
Well--yes I can, because I still have things to do to get ready for it. :-)